How would you handle a crisis in social media?
Our simulation software and social media crisis role-play help agencies and clients put their teams through their paces.
The Social Simulator is a hands-on, private environment to practice using the language, tools and norms of the social web for social media PR and crisis response.
Test an experienced team in a crisis with our secure, web-based platform and social media role-players.
Facilitated, step-by-step training for larger teams or those with less experience of SM crisis handling.
Partnering with us
Integrate our Simulator or facilitated training as part of your own branded client work.
"Thanks so much for your work this morning! It was great to have you there and the online platform certainly added a lot of realism and additional pressure for the teams." -- Agency partner
- US Airways: Human Response to Crisis | Social Media Today April 18, 2014
- The attack of the auto-scheduled tweet | Ramblings Of A PR April 16, 2014
- The top five corporate Twitter fails | Technology | theguardian.com April 15, 2014
- Dropbox CEO answers protests of Condoleeza Rice's board appointment | Articles | Home April 15, 2014
- OpenWonga - News and views - 'Twitter Takedown' request April 15, 2014
- How to control rumours on social media during a disaster | News | WBS April 15, 2014
- Social media's place in a crisis - A simple social media management solution April 15, 2014
- Stephen Colbert Accused of Racism With #CancelColbert Campaign | Variety March 28, 2014
- Will your website content land you in court? | Deeson Creative March 28, 2014
- #AmazingUSPS hashtag goes awry after video of package being thrown goes viral | Articles | Home March 26, 2014