How would you handle a crisis in social media?
Our simulation software and social media crisis role-play help agencies and clients put their teams through their paces.
The Social Simulator is a hands-on, private environment to practice using the language, tools and norms of the social web for social media PR and crisis response.
Test an experienced team in a crisis with our secure, web-based platform and social media role-players.
Facilitated, step-by-step training for larger teams or those with less experience of SM crisis handling.
Partnering with us
Integrate our Simulator or facilitated training as part of your own branded client work.
"Thanks so much for your work this morning! It was great to have you there and the online platform certainly added a lot of realism and additional pressure for the teams." -- Agency partner
- A Small Town With a Big Heart - community resilience on Facebook December 11, 2013
- Samsung tries to silence user whose S4 caught fire, it doesn't go over well - Neowin December 9, 2013
- When a flower shop breaks the news to you that Nelson Mandela has died, it’s time for journalism to have a think | David Higgerson December 9, 2013
- Making sense of the impact of social media on crisis communication : PR CONVERSATIONS November 21, 2013
- News Use Across Social Media Platforms /via @richardbagnall November 18, 2013
- The 13 Worst PR Disasters Caused By Social Media November 14, 2013
- JPMorgan hosted a Twitter chat and got epically trolled November 14, 2013
- Kellogg’s UK apologizes for promising breakfasts to poor kids in exchange for RTs | Twitchy November 10, 2013
- Brands Expected to Respond Within an Hour on Twitter [Study] - Search Engine Watch (#SEW) November 5, 2013
- British Gas hit by backlash over 10% price hike October 18, 2013